In episode 45 of The Six Figure Home Studio Podcast, Brian and Chris discuss the 80/20 principle. This is something that affects not only your business but your personal relationships, your health, your hobbies, and so much more.
Learn to harness the 80/20 principle in your life so you can increase your income, happiness, and time available for the valuable productive time in your life.
You will also learn how to use the 80/20 principle to reduce the negatives in your life, from toxic people to gear addictions and bad clients.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What the 80/20 principle means for audio engineers.
- How to avoid the black hole of obsessing on gear and why the right gear will increase your efficiency.
- Why systemizing and automating your work is the key to a successful career.
- Why a small portion of the issues you face cause most of your headaches.
- How using proper communication channels will solve many of your miscommunication issues.
- Why you can stack the principle to become more and more efficient.
- How you can apply the 80/20 principle to your relationships.
- Why you should 80/20 your personal fitness.
- Why you need to 80/20 this episode to focus on the most important things in your life first.
Join The Discussion In Our Community
Click the play button below in order to listen to this episode:
“20% of your gear gets used 80% of the time. But, 80% of the time that you waste on gear is probably looking at improving your collection of gear that only affects the record 20% of the time, tops.” – Chris Graham
“If you’re trying to appeal to everyone, you will appeal to no one.” – Brian Hood
456 Recordings – www.456recordings.com
Chris Graham – www.chrisgrahammastering.com
The Profitable Producer Course – theprofitableproducer.com
6FHS Facebook Community – http://thesixfigurehomestudio.com/community
The Six Figure Home Studio – https://www.youtube.com/thesixfigurehomestudio
Related Podcast Episodes
#40: How We Use Checklists To Boost Our Income, Creativity, And Consistency – https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/how-we-use-checklists-to-boost-our-income-creativity-and-consistency/
#38: 10x Your Business By Identifying And Eliminating Your “Single Point Of Failure” – https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/10x-your-business-by-identifying-and-eliminating-your-single-point-of-failure/
#37: The Niche Domination Checklist – Implement This Into Your Business ASAP! – https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/the-niche-domination-checklist-implement-this-into-your-business-asap/
#33: 5 Studio Niches Ripe For The Taking – https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/5-audio-niches-ripe-for-the-taking/
#30: 11 Highly-Effective Negotiation Tactics Any Audio Professional Can Use – https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/11-highly-effective-negotiation-tactics-any-audio-professional-can-use/
What Can Two Dead Men Teach Audio Engineers About Efficiency? – https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/what-two-dead-men-teach-audio-engineers-about-efficiency/
The Model Health Show – https://theshawnstevensonmodel.com/podcasts/
The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss – http://a.co/d/bYZUiyH
The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch – http://a.co/d/isRvHiu
Deep Work by Cal Newport – http://a.co/d/7yxeHrp