Podcast Episode 23: Why You MIGHT Need To Advertise Your Studio
In this episode, we will talk about why paid advertising is an important skill to develop in this fast-changing recording industry. We also discuss who should be investing time, money, and effort in paid advertising, and who should NOT be bothering with it.
Click the play button below in order to listen to this episode:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Chris and Brian’s personal opinions on paid advertising.
- Why not investing in paid advertising can hinder your business.
- Why paid advertising is an invaluable skill to have in your back pocket.
- How paid advertising, if done properly, can be a switch that you can turn on to acquire more clients.
- How paid advertising can help you break through the inevitable ceiling that your business WILL hit.
- Why paid advertising is an important skill to have in an industry that is changing very fast.
“If you want to survive as a studio owner, you cannot be doing the same sh*t you’ve been doing for the past 20 years.” – Brian Hood
“Our industry has always been changing and it will always be changing. The people who are successful are the ones who change with it.” – Chris Graham
456 Recordings – www.456recordings.com
Chris Graham – www.chrisgrahammastering.com
Dominate Web Media – http://www.dominatewebmedia.com/
The Six Figure Home Studio Courses – https://academy.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/courses
How Chris Graham Grew His Mastering Studio To Six Figures Using Google Ads And Apple Scripts – www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/2
The One Thing That Will Guarantee Your Studio’s Failure – www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/21
The Ultimate Guide To Facebook Advertising – https://goo.gl/5Yed25