Your studio’s website sucks and we can help.
Click the play button below in order to listen to this episode:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to put some thought into where your traffic is coming from.
- How to build traffic sources for your website.
- How to manage your traffic once you’ve acquired it.
- Why your logo matters!
- How you can spend a minimal amount of effort and money to create a good vibe in your studio.
- The importance of making your client the hero.
- Why you need to have a portfolio on your site.
- What a CTA is and how to revolve your entire website around it.
“A trip to IKEA will make you more money than a trip to Guitar Center.” – Chris Graham
“Having a newsletter as a call to action is the worst thing on Earth!” – Brian Hood
“Be aware of taking shortcuts at the top of your funnel.” – Chris Graham
“The point of a website is not to look cool. The point of a website is to make sales.” – Chris Graham
456 Recordings – www.456recordings.com
Chris Graham – www.chrisgrahammastering.com
Gearslutz – https://www.gearslutz.com/
Wix – https://www.wix.com/
Squarespace – https://www.squarespace.com/
WordPress – https://wordpress.com/
99 Designs – https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/99designs