Podcast Episode 15: How To Conquer Burn Out And Prevent It From Ruining Your Career
At some point in your career, you’ve probably experienced some form of burnout. It’s something everyone will experience at some point, and it can drain you both physically and emotionally.
Understanding exactly what you can do to minimize or eliminate burnout is crucial if you want to push past it and have a long-lasting, happy, and healthy career.
Click the play button below in order to listen to this episode:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Brian and Chris’s personal experiences with burnout.
- How nutrition can lead to burnout.
- How time management directly ties to burnout.
- Different ways to “shake up your life”.
- Why developing a hobby outside of your business is very important.
- The one thing Chris would change if he could go back in time.
- Why taking an extra day off can help your business and not hinder it.
- How we can improve our sleeping to minimize burnout.
“Don’t underestimate nutrition and its ability to supercharge your business.” – Chris Graham
“”If you don’t like to read, you just haven’t found the right book yet.” – JK Rowling
“There is a fine line between healthy scepticism and missed opportunities.” – Brian Hood
Chris Graham – www.chrisgrahammastering.com
456 Recordings – www.456recordings.com
4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris – https://goo.gl/3DCI6f
Game of Thrones series by George R. R. Martin – https://goo.gl/wd3YGA
The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan – https://goo.gl/T8ANLw
Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien – https://goo.gl/FJwJUq
Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card – https://goo.gl/WsmqEZ
Peak Performance by Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness – https://goo.gl/8LVF8i
The Dick & Jane Project – http://www.thedickandjaneproject.org/
Oh, Sleeper – https://goo.gl/aV3YFq
Alpha Brain – https://goo.gl/zyjrbQ
Charlotte’s Web – https://goo.gl/fhxfQM
Pete Holmes – https://nerdist.com/podcasts/you-made-it-weird-channel/
Joe Rogan – http://podcasts.joerogan.net/