This episode also kicks off a new series where we interview people who took two passions and combined them in a way that created a unique niche. On this week’s episode, you will learn how Emily has used unique niche to work with hundreds of clients and build a life that has allowed her to do what she loves…day in and day out.
Click the play button below in order to listen to this episode:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Emily’s past and where she got started in the music industry.
- How she overcame a big set back early on in her career.
- Bands and artists that Emily has professionally toured with.
- How that led into her remote drumming business.
- How Emily’s business model differs from Brian’s and why it makes sense for her.
- Exactly how and why Emily implements a CRM into her business.
“Your business should fit in the cracks of your life, not your life fitting in the cracks of your business.” – Chris Graham
“If you can get instant feedback on what it is that you doin life, then you are going to improve immensely.” – Brian Hood
“Life is how you perceive it. If you can’t see a silver lining… then make one. ” – Emily Davies
456 Recordings – www.456recordings.com
Chris Graham – www.chrisgrahammastering.com
Emily Dolan Davies – http://www.emilydrums.com/
Squatty Potty – https://www.squattypotty.com/
Soundstripe – https://soundstripe.com/
The Profitable Producer Course – www.theprofitableproducer.com
From Shit To Gold – https://fromshittogold.com/
CRM: Billion-Dollar Companies Use This Software, and So Should You – www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/7
Building A Storybrand by Donald Miller – https://goo.gl/XKu79k
The Go-Giver by Bob Burg – https://goo.gl/AP42W9
The Darkness – http://www.thedarknesslive.com/