This is the first in an upcoming series of blog posts detailing how I turned less than $5000 into a six-figure home studio.
This story is for you if you fall into one of these categories:
- You are looking to start a small studio in your spare bedroom.
- You already have an existing bedroom studio.
- You’re a kid with crap gear, trying to “make it big” out of your parents’ basement.
- You have a small professional studio that struggles to generate income.
- You run a successful bedroom studio, and just want tips on how to run your business more smoothly or generate more income.