Podcast Episode 67: 18 Quick Tips For Running (And Growing) A Successful Studio
If you’re a regular listener, you’re well aware that The Six Figure Home Studio Podcast is an advice buffet. This week, Chris and Brian take it to the next level and offer a plethora of quick tips to help you in your studio.
Which ones will apply best to you? Find out by listening now!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why you need to have a great system for follow-ups
- How checking in with leads you lost a project to can result in more business for you
- How a CRM could save your career
- How standardizing your revision process can save time and relationships
- Why you need to properly set expectations
- How you can process your aggression without burning bridges
- What not sticking to your word does to your reputation
- How discounts can be dangerous
- Why long hours are detrimental to you
- How email templates can give you back most of the time you spend on emails