Podcast Episode 93: How You Can Work ON Your Business Instead of IN Your Business (Part 1)
You’ve heard us talking about working ON your business rather than IN your business time after time…
But what should you actually be doing during that time?
In part 1 of this topic, we give you specific things you can do now in order to save time for the rest of your career.
The goal of this episode is to help you win back your time so that you’re able to re-invest that time into your business.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why you need to set aside some time each week to work on your business.
- How you can decide what to work on each week
- What one thing many people should be systematizing but don’t
- Why payment systems should be one of the first things you set into place
- How you can avoid writing the same email over and over again
- How you can set up your Mac to do things for you… Instantly
- Why an FAQ can help to lead a conversation in your customer’s mind
- What having systems with a low barrier to entry does for you when your business grows
- Why old faithful is sometimes better than the newest technology out there